Federal Account Manager
Location: Washington DC
DVE delivers Telepresence solutions to the finance, corporate, education, legal, and government markets. The position of Federal Account Manager is responsible for maintaining existing DVE clients and securing new clients in the region for DVE products and services. The initiative is straightforward within a defined market space and will require excellent judgment and credibility in the market.
The main focus of this position includes the following:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships at the higher organizational level.
- Preparing proposals and negotiating large sales contracts with major accounts.
- Providing management direction and guidance to the DVE client support staff.
- Creating a DVE presence within a market and understanding of the value proposition of customers so that DVE’s products/solutions/services can be created which meet customer needs.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Research and identify key people within a customer's organization
- Understand customer markets/value propositions.
- Understand DVE’s value to a customer and create multi-faceted value propositions.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and have demonstrated success in driving the sales efforts of a business. Preferred candidates will have deep knowledge of the videoconferencing industry and will have sold products/services/solutions to end-users. Candidates must have sales leadership experience and have demonstrated success in managing a sales force. Communications skills must be excellent. Candidates must be able to provide their own direction and must have significant initiative and problem-solving skills.
Send resumes to: info@DVEtelepresence.com
DVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer